- A methodology of preparing a culture-sensitive online/blended course developing knowledge,communication skills and professional competencies in movement analysis and treatment.
- Culture-sensitive e-learning course in movement analysis and therapy: syllabus, open educationalresources.
- Culture-sensitive e-learning course in movement analysis and therapy: A self-study manual withexplanations, answers, and extra resources.
- Culture-sensitive e-learning course in movement analysis and therapy: The final exam confirming theacquisition of new knowledge and skills in the form of a certificate listing the competencies acquired.
- Set of guidelines and recommendations on the implementation of the e-course and final exam inmovement analysis and therapy and other physiotherapy areas
Development of Intercultural Communication Skills in Physiotherapy Practice through an E-Learning Course on Movement Analysis and theraphy – MOV-E
Project ref: 2022-1-PL01-KA220-HED-000089228
Project partner: University of applied sciences in Tarnow
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.